[ST] Valve shim removal tool

Hi fellow listers and a happy new year,

I usually just lurk and I've learnt some interesting stuff about my ST since
I got it but now I may be able to return the favour to one or two of you.

My ST is going to be due it's 12000 mile service soon and my pockets aren't
that well lined so I plan to do most of it myself.

With this in mind I've got hold of a valve shim removal tool. I've made a
drawing of it so if anyone is interested in the dimensions (purely for
reference purposes) reply off-list to me. If you have access to AutoCAD just
tell me the version and I'll attach the drawing file to an e-mail, if not
maybe a Word doc. with the drawing cut and pasted in would do. I've tried a
screen grab but the dimensions are unreadable.

Please e-mail off-list.

Cheers,
Bruce Thomas-Peter. (UK)
'99 ST (black)