Re: [ST] green light trigger

Brad Turner wrote:

>Here's another tip.

what about the "look left, look right, and gun it" method?    heh heh
 sorta kinda kidding here:  IIRC, in lovely california there is
something in the CVC about waiting two or three light cycles, and you
may procede with caution...  I can't find it in the CVC right now, but
if I do, I will post the link.

>Take the tip of your left boot, reach back and push the
>center stand down as you approach the trigger. Lightly scraping/skimming the
>road surface is what I go for. This will get the steel of the center stand
>down close to the detector. I used to do this a lot when I lived in SF
>albeit on a different bike. It does work.

neat trick...

>Similarly if you're stuck at a
>light try backing up a little bit and roll forward over the detector again

I've successfully tripped them by backing up and compressing the
suspension (brakes plus a stand up on the pegs then sit down)  while
passing over the loop.  similar theory used in the same city....

- --chuck
02 st