[ST] RE: screen comparison webpage

Linda,

There is another option - Gustafson make a Sprint specific screen.  It is
more vertical than any of the others and he has two heights, 16" & 18".  He
will also increase the balance vent size to suit whatever you want.

So far, I've found the best screen on the ST to be the Gustafson with a 6cm
vent, but I will probably order the 18" eventually.  (I have Heli-Bars which
also change the screen's effectiveness).  I found the ZG Sport screen is
noisy but just OK until you get into triple digits, but the Triumph Touring
screen is far worse.  Curiously, I found that the helmet makes a very big
difference - my old Quantum worked better with the ZG screen than my newer
RX-7RR4.  With the latter & the ZG Sport I get a huge amount of turbulence
INSIDE the helmet.

Of course, YMMV...

Alex