[ST] ST upgrades

Bud:
	You are a very bad boy. You definitely were not listening when I sent you my comments about what the ST needs to improve way back when you joined us. You will be reprimanded later.

Suspension is poor on the stock ST.

First---UPGRADE front fork internals with Racetech springs and emulators! BEST money I ever have spent on my bike. Major improvement in all 'round handling. No more mushy front end, weaving, bobbing behind large trucks/lorries at speed on motorways.

Second---UPGRADE rear shock with anything better than stock. Preferably use a fully rebuildable, remotely adjustable unit. Ohlins are probably the best, but there are a few others worth owning. This is a costly upgrade and should be done when the rear shock is clapped out. The improvement will be noticeable, but not as great as modifying the front fork internals.

Third---Buy some great tyres that suit your riding style and pocketbook. Lots of good info on the ST Website.

Fourth---Change your windscreen from the stock unit to something, anything else!.

All the best & Happy New Year,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'00 Blue ST
Philadelphia