Re: [ST] Insanity plea

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Bailey, Doug wrote:

> Ah, winter riding. No we're not crazy, but... When I show up at
> work three days in a row and the morning temps are 5-9 degrees
> F everybody thinks I'm crazy, nuts, over the edge, and insane.
> But they are all falling into my little trap. When the day
> comes I'll have a whole manufacturing plant of witnesses to
> testify in court supporting my insanity plea.

Down here it is too dangerous to ride to work with sub-freezing
temperatures. There are too many idiots who forget to turn off
their sprinklers. Of course this comes from the land where
people winterize their bikes on November because it is just too
cold to ride in the 60's, and of course, to hot to ride in the
90's.

Bleckkkk, my co-workers think I am nuts as well, as long as
there is not ice on the road I will drive in, the 'stich should
greatly help that.

t.

 Thomas Emberson, Dallas, TX
 '00 Yamaha WR400F (self abuse in style)
 '01 Suzuki TL1000s
 '03 Yamaha FJR1300

 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500
 killed by rocks: '01 BRG Sprint ST (18 months old, 25,152 miles)