[ST] Re: Inevitable sad farewell

Chris -

At today's historic low interest rates, now's the time to nail down a
mortgage. sorry the Triumph has to 'participate'. as one of my co-workers
quoted, "All my assets are tied up in long term liabilities..."

that asid -
I would break out each individual item and sell separately. the chance of
finding a buyer in your size and taste is nearly zero, so the jacket,
helmet, etc., will have little value to him.

one of my friends had a kitted R1 he sold on ebay - but only after he took
all the removable parts off. he got more than he expected for the
[expensively] kitted configuration, and sold the kit parts for another
$1,000+.

ebay is your friend. unbundle, and list each item separately, with
pictures.

come back to us -

cheers
papydawg