[ST] Non ST related, but if you know me:-)

Reggae Artists on Pink Floyd Tribute CD

KINGSTON, Jamaica - Several Jamaican reggae performers, including dancehall
singer Frankie Paul, are included on a tribute CD to Pink Floyd's classic
1973 album "Dark Side of the Moon."

"Dub Side of the Moon," also featuring veteran roots-reggae group The
Meditations, will be released Feb. 18 by New York-based Easy Star Records,
producer Michael Goldwasser said last week.

"The original album provided a framework that we had to live up to,"
Goldwasser said. "If we didn't interpret the Pink Floyd version well, then
a lot of fans would be disappointed."

Paul covers the "Us and Them" track on the new CD and The Meditations
rework "Eclipse." Gary "Nesta" Pine, formerly of the Wailers, also is
featured.

"Dark Side of the Moon" was on the Billboard album charts for 13 years,
selling more than 15 million copies worldwide.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"