Re: [ST] 999

I'm quite pleased they decided to "start over" with different styling on the
999.  There are always going to be those that will resist the new.  Witness
the uproar in the BMW community when the K bikes came out.  I have finally
seen the 999 in person, and I do like it.  I won't own one, but I like it's
looks.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
Can we discuss this?  Sometimes we discuss other bikes. No one has
mentioned likes/dislikes of new duck. Of course I'd rather have a new
Daytona (or an '01 in aluminum/silver) but Ducati showed more confidence to
do what they did with 'redo' of the 916/996/998 than Triumph showed when
they redesigned the Daytona. Surely somebodys gonna fight me over that. Not
saying I like or dislike 999. But the designers didn't feel like they had
to make it look like the front of a ZX9. Which is a good thing.

Yeah, winter brings up such trite.

Apex Dawg