[ST] Sprint Newbie - ??Parts and Manuals??

Hello,

I just bought my 2000 ST about 2 months ago.  It was love at first sight.  I
didn't even know this bike existed until 2 days before I bought it.  I had
been looking at 1200 Bandits and Yamaha FZ1's, but when I saw the ST the
hunt was over.  After a couple of days of pouting over not being able to get
it my wife loaded me into the car and MADE me buy it to get me to shut up.

I live in Melbourne, FL so I have been riding a lot since I got it.

My local dealer doesn't seem to stock much of anything parts wise for my ST.
I need a repair manual to see what I just bought, an extra set of keys,  and
a spanner to adjust the chain just to get started.
He would have to order the above items.

After a couple nights of web searches this appears to be my only choice.

Are there a web sights that sell Triumph parts or is this my only outlet.

If anyone on the Space coast wants to go riding, E-Mail me, lets go...

Bike week is close.

Thanks,
Scott Ammerman