Re: [ST] Sprint Newbie - ??Parts and Manuals??

DogHead wrote:

>I need a repair manual to see what I just bought, an extra set of keys,
>and a spanner to adjust the chain just to get started.

You should be able to adjust the chain with the chain adjuster in the
toolkit under the seat and a torque wrench for the locking bolt.  Have a
look at the FAQs on the website, I think torque settings are on there.

There is a Triumph shop manual (expensive) and I believe a Haynes manual as
well.  I don't have either, but others on the list can comment.

As for ordering parts, try the list sponsor Jack Lilley.  See
http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/lilley for info.  They are in the UK but their
shipping to the US is often faster than waiting for a US Triumph dealer to
get parts.

Have fun with the new bike!

Neil