[ST] I'm a lucky Dawg & renew picture upload

I am a lucky Dawg.  In November I made a deal with the dealer to buy a 2003
Bonneville T100 and a left over black 2002 Speed Triple.  I got a really
good deal on the S3.  I was going to go take care of the paper work a couple
weeks ago, but a snowstorm prevented that trip, it's 100 miles and several
mountain ridges to the shop.  So I went Saturday to do the paper work.
Well, don't ya know, effective Friday, the day before, Triumph announced an
offer of a $1000 rebate on the S3.  Boy, what timing.  Makes the great deal
even better.

Also, if the web site master is listening, it's been awhile since we had the
problem with picture upload misuse so perhaps we can open that back up.  I
have a picture of a pocket ST in front of a couple Adairondack chairs I came
across in Minnesota I think everyone would like to see.

Doug Bailey "Hound Dawg"