RE: [ST] Re: Duc 999/matte black

Steve,

I'll concede that the matte black looks good on a few bikes, primarily ones
that have no fairing. On a fully-faired spourt tourer like the Futura, it's
just too much.

I have to agree with you on the yellow Gold Wing. They had one up on a
pedestal at the NYC motorcycle show, and the only thing that came to mind
when I saw it was "Who called a cab?"

I don't dislike Bush though. I just disagree with him on the Iraq thing,
foreign policy tact, dividend tax cut, Total Information Awareness
intitiative, Homeland Security Act, dismantling of the Clean Air Act and
Clean Water Act,....

Other than that, he's OK. ;)

Ken M.
'00 RS