Re: [ST] Front mudguard extension

> Just bought a fron mudguard extension.  It comes with 4 rivets but no
> installation instructions.  Well silly me, I don't have a rivet gun.
> Anyway, looks like it would be more secure to glue it on with some sort of
> epoxy.  Anyone tried either method?

I used the rivets ..... it did last for 30k, but must have wiggled loose
because it started rubbing against the tire. On vacation of course. The
extension did help keep the bike clean, so I'll probably replace it. This
time I'll use an epoxy and just use the rivets to fill the existing holes. A
friend has one on his Tiger. He used epoxy and it's still holding firm after
42,000 kms.