Re: Subject: [ST] Roads (was problem w/son's....)

At 05:57 PM 1/22/2003 -0800, Mike Benson wrote:
>Lance
>I don't live in the Reno/Carson City area, but there is one road over there
>I think is one of the best motorcycle twisties to be found anywhere, it is
>the road that runs from the south end of Virginia Street up to Virginia
>City. The pavement is perfect, the turns are endless and the view is
>unbelievable

This is one of the reasons I like this list so much: I hear about roads
like this one in areas not local to me that otherwise I'd never know about.
I have compiled quite a list of ST Listers favorite pavement. There are all
the usual suspects plus many that are not in any m/c tourinng books
recmnded routes. One day I'll be in that area & will deposit some Alabama
sidewalls on & around Virginia City.

Thanks Mike,
John Petrey
Apex Dawg