RE: [ST] Latest Rumours on the 2.2 liter Triumph

Ken said:

> I believe it looks like a BMW K-bike cruiser got rear-ended by a Softail
> Duece.

Nah, Ken is way off base - more like the result of mating the BM cruiser
with the Pontiac Aztec, with the best part left to run down the leg of the
cruiser...

If you use Paintshop or whatever and delete the cycle body and keep the
engine, it looks almost identical to the front view of my 5 yr old Honda
lawnmower, although the lawnmower is more attractive...  I fully understand
wanting a cruiser, a big cruiser, but I still can't believe that somebody,
anybody, at Triumph thinks that pig-ugly behemoth is in any way attractive.
Maybe it's just the chrome thing...  Yeah, I know, next time, I should just
tell people what I think!

Alex