Re: [ST] Hotel Dunc

original message:
>From: "B Parker" <bparker15@xxxxxxx>
>
>some of us are more inclined to pate' and chardonnay.

- -------------------
Well, anyone with those tastes might just think about stayin' somewhere
else...........  And that goes for Quiche, Sushi, and any drink with an
umbrella in it.
- -------------------

>and some to Jack
>and, well, more Jack. and some for Dos Equis and cheelee.

- -------------------
OK, can't argue with any of those......in fact I make a mean cheelee using
some finely cut Rib-eye's, and Jalapenos, Onions, and red chili powder, and
masa,,,,,,,NO BEANS sacrilege.  "Jack" and "Jim" are mighty good friends of
mine, as well as José, but they don't reside in the fridge.

Dos Equis, ok.  Kirin Ichiban, better, Shiner Blond better still.

Hey, ride on down Bruce, I'm gettin hungry AND thirsty.  There's room on the
couch.  BTW a few of us are riding up to Mtn Home for a Daytona watching
par-tay at O-Jay's house March 9th, you interested???

duncan
donut
dallas