[ST] KBC Helmets... any good?

Howdy,

	My Shoei RF-800 has a little over 80K miles on it from the last
four years of riding and is reaching the point where it could stand to
be replaced. I have been seeing more and more of the KBC helmets in
stores and in catalogs. Anyone have one? Impressions? Worth buying or
total junk?

	The Shoei RF-800 has been a great helmet for my head. Fits
perfect. I just wished it vented a little better. Noise is not really
an issue as I wear ear plugs all the time. My Shoei is leaking at the
visor like crazy now when I ride in the rain. It might also be the bug
guts keeping it from venting so well anymore :-(

	Arai's are nice but they want way too much for them. Please
don't give me any of that "How much is your head worth?" lecturing ;-)
For the most part, once they meet the DOT and Snell ratings, the rest
is all about weight, fit, styling, venting etc,...

Adios,

- --
Scott Friday
Tourmeister@xxxxxxxxx
2001 Honda VFR 800 Fi His in Red
1998 Honda VFR 800 Fi Hers in Blue - RED BODYWORK FOR SALE!!

http://BackroadMotorcycleTours.com/
http://sfriday.com/
http://twtex.com/    (Two Wheeled Texans Site)