[ST] Re: KBC Helmets... any good?

I have the KBC VR-1, bought the same for the GF.  It
meets all the standards (including the tough European
standards) that the big boys do at a fraction of the
cost.  I picked up mine on clearance for $130 a pop.
They have a new top of the line lid out so perhaps u
can grab one for even less now.

Also, the liner pops out to route speaker/microphone
wires and to wash it.  Vents fine of me and didn't
leak on top of the Blue Ridge Parkway in torrential
downpour during our trip.  I'm a  happy camper.

Bryce