From: owner Just Daetrin
 Subject: [ST] Cheap Right side pannier replacement

Does anyone have an inside right pannier for sale, or other ideas on
what I
can do to make the current, broken inside functional?  Would it be
possible
to have someone fabricate a tab extension and rivit it on to the stub
that
is left, or would this be too weak (I have no tools and no experience in

doing that kind of thing, so sorry if this is a silly question)?