RE: [ST] Re: The Dragon/Deals Gap

One thing I think u are neglecting to consider is that
crashing at 100mph on a track will generally be easier
on you than crashing @ 45mph on deal's gap or the
like.  Generally speaking these twisty roads are
winding through the mountains, through trees, sheer
cliffs etc. etc.  I'd much rather push myself on the
track.  JMO

Bryce