[ST] Upcoming Florida Trip

For all you Florida Residents,

I've got a work trip coming up next week where I'm wrestling with taking the
Autotrain from VA to Florida and dragging my bike a long, then riding from
outside Orlando, out to Fort Walton Beach (about 400 or so miles)

Then, the following week, I'm of to Tampa which is also about 400 miles or
so

How's the weather?  Am I going to hit severe weather?  Also would it be best
to hug the gulf coast for the sites, or take the interstates?

Just in case, I've got a GPS unit and mount for my IPAQ coming, as well as
an Autocom for attaching the IPAQ for the GPS audio cues and MP3's

- --Joel