From: "Scott" <Tourmeister@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Post to ST list" <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <sprint-st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 8:09 PM
Subject: [ST] SPAM in your ST list email

What is really getting bad for me is FAX spamming. Every day I
get home and have several spam faxes waiting for me. This is pissing me
off because I have to pay for that paper. Unfortunately, because of my
work, my fax has to be ready to receive 24hrs a day whether I am there
or not. Needless to say, I am going through a lot of paper. I hate
clammoring for another law to be passed but something has got to be
done about this overwhelming abuse of unsolicited spam: faxed, emailed,
snail mailed or otherwise!!