RE:[ST] Cracked ST Exhaust!!!

<<
The crack was around the bracket that holds the rubber bump stop for the
centre stand (main stand) and bolts onto the frame and it had almost gone
full circle around the circumference of the pipe.

I've had this happen on my '99.  It was from 2 things(in my estimation):
Misalignment of the can mount in the lower position(the dealer installed the
stamped steel bracket backwards, pushing the can further away from the tire
than needed), and the clamp on the can to header being in a spot where the
centerstand banged on it, instead of the rubber bumper on the perch.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen