[ST] Re: Re: Check Engine Light

Thanks for your response,  I checked in the book when I was riding (actually
I had stopped), and it said that the engine was in "limp home" mode.  My
girlfriend and I were ripping around pretty good and it seemed to be running
very well as usual.  She said "It doesn't seem to be limping very much".  I
will go through few more on / off cycles and see if the light goes off.

I am planning a ride to visit North Carolina, about 1300 mile round trip.
Just waiting for good weather.  I will be meandering up the back roads.  New
Tires, a throttlemeister, a clean windshield and powerful gasoline!