RE: [ST] Anybody hear of this?

Wish I'd have known about it.  I've looked at your web site sometime last
year and planned on looking into it further but never got around to it.  Now
you've had a rally close by and I didn't get a chance to meet you folks.  My
bad.  Thanks for the heads-up.

James
 '02 ST

End of st-digest V2002 #1092