RE: [ST] Time for new ZG DB

>From: peter.chittum@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>STeve, I know for sure I wouldn't have reacted so quickly if I hadn't read
>the harrowing account of your previous encounter with a Wal-Mart bag.
>
>Close call...
>
>Peter Chittum

OK, so I'm a little late.  Catching up ya'know.  Spent the last four days in
OKC with Mom at Hospital, things are looking up.  Maybe I will ride again in
a matter of weeks now.

So a few responses are headed to the list.  :]

Peter, glad my experience and the posting of it has had some positive
impact.  Those damn bags are a menace, and very deceiving in their closing
speed.  One second they are just ~floating~ out there and then BAM, they are
on top of ya.  Ducking works well if done properly, the 3 stooges, nyuck,
nyuck hand in front of the visor also is purported to work :]  If the bag
does attach itself to your face shield, either flip the visor up, or turn
your head sideways, preferably do both.  Mainly just be aware of the
floating menace.

duncan
dallas
2K-ST, 2-tone