Re: [ST] Evil Smiley (was "Time for new ZG DB").

>From: John Hickman <jhickman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>This year Kentucky switched the standard license plates for passenger cars
>to the unfortunate design on the link below (I actually chose to pay extra
>for a different one).  Every time I see one, I think of your original
>Smiley Bag encounter.  It appears Smiley is now teaming up with "The Man"
>in our government...  ;-)
>
>http://gov.state.ky.us/plate/index.htm
>

>John Hickman
>Lexington, KY
>1999 ST

Ohmygod!!  That is the stuff of nightmares!!!!  Kaintuck is one of my
favorite states to ride in (Nancy, KY is a little slice of heaven).  If I
ever have to follow a cage with that plate on it, I will either go into fits
of hysterical laughter, or have flashbacks not seen since the 70's.
Possibly both.

Thanks for sharing, John  :)

duncan
dallas