Re: [ST] Be careful out there!!!!

>From: george <gkeslin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>

>I know I'm preaching to the choir but I wanted to just remind you all to be
>careful out there!

  >snip<

>Speaking of healing, as normal she was wearing her leather coat, helmet,
>and boots. There are a couple of divots in the helmet, some good scrapes in
>her coat and gloves. I truly believe that if she wasn't wearing her helmet
>this email would have a completely different tone. She has a couple of
>bruises but NO road rash!
>
>George

Dang George, very sorry to hear of your daughters ~encounter~ with a total
idiot.  Most glad to hear she is mostly OK (re: alive).  My prayers are with
you and your family, bro'.  And preach to the choir long and loud, dude.  We
can NEVER hear the message enough!  WEAR YOUR GEAR PEOPLE, every time, all
the time, you just don't never know.  It always happens when you DON'T
expect it.  Why do you think they call'em ~accidents~

duncan
dallas