Re: [ST] RE: st-digest V2002 #1092

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Ross Clifford" <Ross.Clifford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 2:53 AM
Subject: [ST] RE: st-digest V2002 #1092
- -----

=8-)  See!  They are listening!

I might as well use this opportunity to state my Sprint wish list:

- - Proper cartridge forks
- - Shorter ratios for all gears but 6th
- - Slightly higher and flatter bars (not by much, though)
- - Matte black luggage.  The painted lids looks nice, but plain stuff would
make it easier for dealers to stock, cheaper for customers to buy, and
easier to resell.  Stress and paranoia over nicks and scratches would be
drastically reduced, too.  FWIW, my local BMW dealer stocks a set or two for
each model, so if you want to buy a bike and go on a trip, they can have it
ready for you in a couple hours.  I recall hearing about a few new Triumph
owners not getting their luggage in time for their trips, even though they
ordered the sets a couple of months in advance.

Thank you and please continue producing motorcycles that I really like.