RE: [ST] Throttlemeister - was New Guy Questions

Scott,
The Throttlemeister is adjusted by adding or removing internal spacers
(washers and shims).  To make it hold tighter, remove a thin shim.  You'll
need to use an allen wrench to unscrew the bar-end screw holding the unit
on the bar.  Just unscrew it and remove one of the shims.  Then screw it
back together and see how it holds - repeat if necessary.
Craig