[ST] Re: Tunes on the road

I LOVE my iPod. I have one of the original 5gb models and have it about half
full. I can listen for almost two days and not hear the same song twice. My
iPod is over 1.5 yrs old now and the battery still gives me around 8 hours
of playtime. The wired remote is essential. I carry the iPod in my breast
pocket and leave the remote clipped to the top of my collar and can feel the
buttons. The really are bullet proof too, zero problems and for all you
"windoze" guys and gals out there, they have the iPod for windows now too.
JohnnyO
'01 Sapphire Blue ST
Mesa, AZ