[ST] re: RS not turning over - really embarrassingly stupid confession

My frequent Sprint Faux pas is to pull up to the gate in front of my garage,
get off leaving the bike idling, unlock the gate, get back on the bike and
pop it into gear with the kickstand down.  It shouts off in a most
uncerimonious way.  I am happy that the Sprint have eliminated the petcock,
another a source of starting woes on my 1973 Triumph Tiger (turns out it
requires fuel to run)

Ed