Re[3]: [ST] Sargetn seat for sale or return

After sending this, I had second thoughts about how it might
be taken, so I want to clarify my comment, in case it is
taken the wrong way.  It wasn't my intention to mess with
2000blueRS's sale of his seat; my reason for the comment was
that, since so many of us are returning the seat, the
purchaser of 2000blueRS's seat, if he/she also did not like
it, might be stuck with it, or have to try to sell it.

- -Keith
'00 RS (also Eclipse Blue)