[ST] Headlight switch

Hello Ken and All:
	The Factory headlight switch has three settings:
All lights, front and rear off.
"Third eye" on & tail light on.
Main beams & "Third Eye" and rear lights.
	I live in the centre of a BIG city. Sometimes we get caught in traffic jams. It makes no sense to sit with your headlights on when you aren't moving or are moving at a crawl. Other times you might want to warm up the bike or wait for someone on the shoulder of the highway. Why drain your battery? Why do you think that Triumph makes such a part for the rest of their production?
Regards,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'00 Blue ST- 25,700+ miles
Philadelphia