From: Dennis Griffin
Subject: [ST] Clutch Cable

My '00 RS has a clutch cable that has a metal sweep L (~ 45°) at the
lower end where it attaches to the bracket. Would someone with this
same configuration please describe the cable routing and orientation of
that L bend, or maybe send me a picture? Mine seems to want to point
down before the cable goes back up, so that it passes under the Triumph
logo on the right side of the engine. Looks goofy. I tried routing it
with the bend pointing up, but there is so much cable that way that I
had to pass it outside the fork legs, and it didn't seem right that way
either. Looks like later models may have a straight cable, which must
be shorter.

Thanks,

Dennis
Scottsdale, AZ