[ST] Slipper clutch

After finally doing what I ding careless, reckless riders for doing I have a
little question for the group.  Has anyone know here put a slipper clutch on
their Sprint?  Any experience with them on an ST or other bikes?  I expect
it'll be more expensive than I'll want to pay, but I'm just asking for now.

Thanks,
James
  '02 ST

PS. What did I do?  I locked up by back end downshifting and blew right
through a corner.  Yeah I would probably be better off spending the dough on
track days and will probably catch a lot of crap from some of you for even
asking, but that's ok.  Good thing nothing was coming the other way, AND
there wasn't a cliff, AND there weren't trees, AND God helps us even when we
don't deserve it, etc.