RE: [ST] Feels like a new bike, continued

I, too, would be interested in the tech day idea. Or, if there isn't a
critical mass of interest, I might take Al up on his willingness to help out
with maintenance some time (since I'm in the bay area, too).

Great idea, Mike.

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA