Re: [ST] Feels like a new bike, continued

<<
> BMWMOA publishes annually a book with listed volunteers to help out and
also
> a list of dealers and their location and phone number.

Yep, noticed that while on their site looking up some contact information.
It also looks to me like their org is a full time paying job for several
people.  Still I prefer belonging to a multi-brand org than a single
brand.

It is a full time paying job for some(poor souls).  They reside right here
in St Louis in fact.

Steven Kohlscheen
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
AMA life member #548538