[ST] re: was "pieces 'n parts"...i am outta here

did not realize there were so many folks interested in my parts,
er....motorcycle parts, that is. the reason i have a current inventory
is that i am leaving friday morning for a week at mid-ohio for VMD and
superbike weekend.  will be staying w/ friends during the week so will
not be home/read e-mail til monday 28th, at the soonest.  if you want
something that i can transport to ohio in a saddlebag, lemme know.
otherwise i WILL get back to you ASAP after my return.
** no fair calling wife while i am gone and getting her to send you the
stuff @N/C....used to do this when jim howell went hunting/fishing.
gwen was always willing to deal. **