RE:[ST] Tunes on the road

I am a confirmed stealth biker, if by mellow you mean quiet.

The bike I'm going on is my KLR, it's got a Laser Pro Duro pipe on it, and
the only comments I ever get are positive, i.e., "that thing is so quiet!".
Which brings me to a question. Why do Harley riders have pipes louder than a
thunderclap and get to be "cool", while if a dirtbike is louder than a
sewing machine, the rider is an irresponsible a*hole?

I think I'm gonna go with the "singing in the helmet" tunes on the road, I'm
a cheap guy, and if I could have a cool Ascii sig, it'd say "Drink whatever
beer's on sale".

The theme from "Barney", over and over and over again.

CA Stu <-- I love you, you love me.