RE: [ST] Slipper clutch

On the downside, should you ever have a dead battery, the slipper clutch
makes it close to impossible to push start a bike (as a colleague of mine
with an Aprillia found out recently). Frankly, I'd rather have that option
available should I ever be in that situation.

Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST
San Jose, CA, USA