From: serlick@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:serlick@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 6:26 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] High speed with ZG Double bubble

Hello All:
	I have been riding with a ZG "double bubble" for the past two and
half years/all seasons.
	For the past three weeks I have been riding at high speeds two days
a week (90 to 110 mph) for an hour at a time on smooth new highway surfaces
and have NOT experienced anything negative about the handling of my '00 ST
(25.7 K miles).
	I would check the tyres, front fork settings, rear shock preload &
rebound damping, and probably the steering head bearings. Some of this stuff
gets loose and/or wears out. Best, Howard Stephen Serlick '00 Blue ST
Philadelphia

*