RE: [ST] Gas Tank Covers/Protectors

Thanks for the confirmation Peter, I was thinking the
same thing.

Currently I am using contact paper on the side panels
near my knees and would like to get a tank bra for the
tank even though I have the Triumpg Carbon Fiber tank
protector stuck on there. (It doesn't provide enough
protection, as my textile suit dulls the finish)

Thanks,

Bryce