RE: [ST] Wheelie bikes

Actually I really could care less if someone injures/kills themselves doing
a wheelie on a deserted public road - it's their life to do with as they
choose.  What I do object to is them taking someone else with them, or
causing someone else to be so startled by their aggressive maneuver that
they cause an accident.  I really hope the guy is caught and has is license
taken away.