Re: [ST] Loose latch

At 21:58 19/07/03 -0400, you wrote:

>  Has any one had a problem with one of the saddlebag latches becoming
>loose?

I don't have the hard bags on my ST but I did see this on my Sprint
Executive. As long as the bags are loaded (with reasonable weight) they
never shifted. On the Yahoo Trophy group I have read of people losing their
bags due to this when the bags are empty.

There was also some further info on there about a fix, so an archive search
or search through their files section might well reveal what you need.

Sorry I can't remember more details.

- - Stephen (Spud) McS.