Re: [ST] New Guy Questions

Rod - Yep, I understand. I would liked to have been able to stick with the
stock bars or the GenMars cuz they looked nice and clean but my neck just
wouldn't allow it. Just got back from my first extended trip on the ST into
the mountains of eastern Washington and my neck didn't protest so I guess
the combo setup is going to work for me.  (This was the first time I looked
135 mph in the face as I was screaming to keep my partner on his Blackbird
in sight...course you know how successful I was with that dream!)

Paul.