From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Masiak, Richard
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 9:31 AM
To: 'ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ST] Brake light oddity.

Got an ohmmeter?  Use one to test the continuity.  I'll guess it's normally
open, then closes when you apply the brake, so put the ohmmeter across the
switch (motorcycle power off) and apply the brake.  If you measure nearly
ZERO ohms the switch is good.  If you measure INFINITY or a very high
resistance, the switch is bad.

It's that simple.

- -Rich