Re: [ST] Brake light oddity.

John,

My rear brake switch died after about two years; I expect
this is the problem you are having.  I can't think of any
other reason for your symptoms, since the front is working.

I believe you have to bleed the system after replacing the
switch, since it's a pressure switch; it's in the brake
fluid in order to sense pressure, so removing and replacing
it will introduce air into the system.

- -Keith
'00 RS