Re: [ST] Accessory plug...

Robert,
I called Triumph to get the adapter part number.  The one I got was the
wrong one and now I've got another on the way.  BMW and John Deere are
supposed to have one that works.

The socket itself is 12 volts.  The bikes entire system is built around 12
volts.   My suggestion is to get the plug and attach various sockets to it
or even use a cigarette lighter socket.   Just remember that the accessory
plug is fused for 10 amps which means you can't wire a ton of gear into it.
It also means you need to fuse some items like radar detectors or gps gear
because at 10 amps they will be toast before the fuse blows.
Rod