RE:[ST] Galena Raid

<<
Couple of questions about the Galena Raid in September:

1) Anyone from the list going?
2) Any make contact with the organizers yet?

I sent an email to the contact listed in the last issue of Torque and he
gave me a new contact.  I have since sent 2 emails and left one voice mail
and have not heard anything back.  We have a hotel reservation setup, just
want to get on the list for attendees.

Eric Mann

I went to it in 1998.  Couldn't, and wouldn't chose too, afford the ski
resorts price for rooms.  So I camped down the road.  I missed the morning
ride Sat because I was riding up from St Louis, but overall it was a nice
little event.  I have a hard time believeing that Galena is historicly the
RATs biggest event.  Doesn't seem like it should be.  As I haven't re-upped
my RAT membership since the free one with the '02 I bought last year
expired, I probably won't be attending.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen